Love Quotes In Pinterest – Falling in love, while beautiful, is never without danger. When you trust someone with your heart, you open yourself up to the possibility of heartache, disappointment, and pain.
These dark love quotes, taken from the books I’ve read and the stories I’ve covered over the years, say what many of us have experienced: the decline of difficult relationships, the decline of intensity, the disappointments, and all the a painful lesson that teaches them when you find yourself on the dark side of romantic love.
Love Quotes In Pinterest
I’ve been there and it’s not a good place. That doesn’t mean I don’t believe in love anymore. I just don’t believe in fairy tales. As the saying goes, the path of true love has never been easy, but despite the difficulties, love must still be an inspiration and a powerful force in one’s life. And now I know not to settle for less.
Better Days Quotes, Instagram Quotes …pinterest Hd Phone Wallpaper
SIDE NOTE: While these lists of heartbreak love quotes, grief quotes, and healing quotes can help you get through your emotions, it’s important to know that if you need help dealing with difficult times , you can always turn to a specialist.
2. “Love does not fade as the poets say. Love has teeth that bite, and wounds are not close.”
3. “When we hold ourselves in the dark, let the darkness not use us. There are also bad things out there. The nightmares continue. When we hold ourselves, we don’t feel safe, we feel good. “Okay,” we whispered, “I’m here, I love you.” and we lied, I will never leave you. For a minute or two the darkness didn’t seem so bad.’
Best Love Quotes That Inspire
4. “Because you can’t be in love like we are and you can’t get into the marrow of your bones. Our kind of love can be solved, but it is always waiting to come back. Like the sweetest crab in the world.”
6. “The mind is a different animal. The only predator is the bird house that eats its wounds. Your scars don’t heal because you can’t fix what you need to survive. Therefore, the wound continues to fester until what is left of the organ is finally consumed by cutting off the body.”
7. “That’s what being in love means, your brain on drugs. Adrenaline and dopamine, oxytocin and serotonin. Chemical madness is celebrated through poetry. “
Beautifully Dark Quotes About Love
15. “Because someone’s love is like a lot of trouble. Your brain heats up, the gears in your heart go together until all your thinking fuel burns. Fire was spreading into his chest, where it was burning his lungs and turning his heart into an ember. And when you think the fire has consumed everything but your bones, a fire leaps from your bones and consumes not only your flesh, but your whole life.”
16. “I will not have you without the darkness that is in you. I won’t let you have me without the fool you made me. If our demons can’t dance, neither can we.”
19. “Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this is also a gift. “
21. “Have you ever been in love? Scary, isn’t it? It makes it very vulnerable. It opens your chest and your heart, which means someone can come in and mess with you.”
22. “Love hurts. It’s like letting yourself be colored and knowing that another person can walk with your color at any time.
23. “Don’t break my heart. Delete it. Destroy it. Let me turn it around until I find a hole in it. I will shoot myself in pain. I will call your name and one day suddenly I will be gone.
28. “We are crazy together.” And there is music in madness, and madness in love. It doesn’t matter what the world thinks about us. Because we are the composers, the directors of our own destiny, and we write the notes to a beautiful, dark melody that no one can hear.”
30. “Do you know the place between a dream and a dream? Where tomorrow has not come and yesterday is no longer hurt? Where your heart beats in tune with me? Where there is no time and it is easy to breathe? I want to live there with you.”
36. “Everyone always wants to know how to tell when it’s true love, and the answer is this: when the pain doesn’t go away and the scars don’t heal and it’s too late.”
37. “Nothing good comes for free. The love. You pay for everything. And if you are poor, punishment is your money.”
40. “I destroyed it to me. I want to be a part of it. Not only in you, but everything around you. I want our bones to be warm and our hearts to live and unite. I want our cells to be united like a living thread.”
41. “It is impossible to say why we love something or someone. We can make excuses if we have to, but the important part happens in the dark, out of our control. We just know when it’s there. And when you’re lost.”
42. “You are in love, I am in love. Everything is messed up in love, the sweetest mess we can be.
44. “No love can be fully repaid. No two loves are the same. No love is fair. There is always one side that is more interesting. And you’d better not be on this side – because you’re suffering.”
45. “I love him when I hate him. And I love you when I want nothing to do with you. I was so crazy about it that the lines are blurred. The feelings are mixed, the feelings are mixed together.”
46. ”Love is a knife that cuts your heart one by one and feeds it to the boy you love.”
49. “We are doomed from the start. A lost cause. A lost battle. And yet, in that short time, I never gave up.”
50. “Love is the most expensive thing you will ever have. He paid for it with sorrow, tears and part of his soul. “
51. “Love is not beautiful. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping that eventually something will be different. Something better. Then before you know it, you’re back to square one, and somewhere along the way you’ve lost your mind.”
52. “I love him more than anyone loves anything. Such love is either full or empty. I love you at my own risk. I love you… dangerous. “
54. “Now you know why I love you? You’re a locked door, baby. You don’t give anyone a key and you don’t open the door when someone knocks… Ah, but sometimes, sometimes I look through the lock and what I see there… Like I saw you undressing. Underneath all that darkness is something hungry, something desperate, something oh so incredibly vulnerable.”
58. “I love you and I know that simple love is a cry into the void and that forgetfulness cannot be done and we are all doomed and the day will come when all our hard work will end and we will return to it.” dust and I know that the sun will swallow the only earth we can have, and I love you.”
59. “You love him because he is a lost child. Trust me, I’ve seen it before. But do you know what happens to girls who love lost boys? They have become lost themselves. Flawless.”
60. “You will always fall in love and it will always be like breaking your throat, quickly.”
63. “Love does not begin and end as we think. Love is war, love is war; love grows.”
65. “There is a scar in my heart, as thick as it is, which is confused like the one in my face. I know they are there. I hope there is some untouched tissue, a patch through which love can flow in and out. I hope.”
66. “There are many ways to die, but only love can kill and keep you alive to feel.”
68. “Great poets are full of bulls—t. Love has nothing to do with hate’s power to give people meaning.”
69. “He is a black and white man. And it is colorful. Every color you have.”
71. “You will think that I am cruel, I am selfish, but love will always be selfish; more devoted more selfish. You can’t know how jealous you are of me. You must go with me, love me, until death; or you hate me and still walk with me and hate me through death and after. There is not a single word in my careless nature.”
72. “I have a love that you cannot imagine in me and a rage that you will not believe. If I cannot satisfy one, I will give the other.”
77. “Love is an irrepressible force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to kill him, he makes us slaves. When we come