Lift Quotes Images – Motivational quotes are powerful. They can help you gain strength and motivation, especially when you’re feeling down and struggling. As an entrepreneur like you, it’s not always smooth sailing…I get frustrated when I get rejected. If I risk anything, I’m scared. I get nervous when I do something new. I can feel overwhelmed and procrastinated when I have a long to-do list that involves managing my business and my family. Sound familiar?
Here are my favorite inspirational quotes from successful, amazing women. I hope these quotes help you get inspired.
Lift Quotes Images
This is very important when making decisions. When you want to do what you love but may be distracted by a lot of noise. This quote encourages you not to limit yourself, but to listen to your inner voice.
Lift Your Spirits With These Short But Profound Quotes To Live By
2. “Throw your dream into space like a kite, you don’t know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – ANAÏS NIN3. “We have to admit that we don’t always make the right decisions, and sometimes we screw up – understand that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of it.” – Arianna Huffington
I really like this inspirational quote from Arianna Huffington. Of course no one wants to fail. If you make a mistake, you can learn from it and maybe get better results next time. On the other hand, if you’re afraid of failure and don’t take risks, you’ll never get where you need to go.
4. “I don’t believe in failure. If you like the process, it’s not failure.” – Oprah Winfrey 5. “I’ve learned to always accept things I’ve never done before. Growth and comfort cannot Coexist.” – VIRGINIA ROMETTY
Lifting Quotes. Quotesgram
This statement is absolutely correct. About 20 years ago, I moved to the United States from Japan to start my new career. I still remember my first day at JFK Airport in New York. I have never been to New York. I don’t know anyone…no friends and no family. Although I was adventurous and curious, I was nervous and scared. That was a big step in my life and the best choice.
6. “As you get older, you discover that you have two hands, one to help yourself and the other to help others.” – Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn is my role model. She is a human rights activist who has traveled to countries around the world to help children in need.
We Rise By Lifting Others: Notebook With Inspirational Quotes Inside College Ruled Lines (journal With Empowering Messages For Women & Girls): Adler, Nadia: 9781798082690: Amazon.com: Books
Honestly, sometimes I put off things I don’t want to deal with. I will do it later, tonight, tomorrow or this week… at worst it will never be done. I tell myself to act now instead of waiting until the last minute.
8. “My entire career has been one rejection after another, and then back and forth, fighting everyone and everyone. Going in small, ugly steps.” – Joan Rivers
This is real. If you do nothing, nothing will happen. If you have a great idea but shelve it and do nothing, it won’t get you anywhere.
Depression Quotes For When You Feel Down
Every business has a purpose. Why does your company exist? Michelle Obama was not only America’s first African-American first lady, she became a role model for women. She really made this country a better place.
11. “When you get over that sense of fear, that sense of adventure, truly amazing things happen.” – Marissa Meyer
13. “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. It’s probably your greatest strength and makes you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sarah Blakely
Gym Quotes: We Rise By Lifting Others. And By Lifting Heavy Ass Weights
There was a lot of noise in the crowd. To stand out from the crowd, you have to rely on differentiation.
14. Build something you love. As an entrepreneur, you have to have the passion and drive to follow through. “- ALEXANDRA CHONG 15. People don’t take advantage of opportunities because of bad timing and financial uncertainty. Too many people analyzing too much. Sometimes you just have to do it.” – Michelle Zatlin